TACTICAL MAN TRACKING COURSE
Taught by: JOHN HURTH, President of TYR GROUP, Retired US Army Special Forces Soldier, and author of the “Combat Tracking Guide” published by Stackpole Books.
Hosted by Spartan Training Concepts
Our 5-Day Tactical Tracker Course is designed to teach students aggressive visual tracking techniques that begin at the individual level and progresses to conducting a tracking mission as a member of a Tracking Patrol. Students who complete the course will be presented with a certificate of completion. (This is a 50+ hour course)
• Glossary of Tracking Terms
• Basic Visual Tracking Techniques
• Human Gait and Track Interpretation
• Visual and Non Visual Tracking Indicators
• Factors that Affect Sign
• Principles of Tracking
• Track Pursuit Drill
• Mission of the Tracker Squad
• Duties and Responsibilities within the Tracker Squad
• Tracking Formations and Movement Techniques
• Lost Track Drills
• Immediate Action Drills
• Assessing the Age of Sign
• Conduct of a Tracking Patrol
All of our courses are taught completely outdoors. We do not lecture or use power point presentations to conduct our classes. Students will be immersed in the tracking environment from beginning to end. With that said all who attend must be in good physical condition and able to walk every day 2-6 miles over rugged terrain.
Course cost is $700.00 per student.
We do offer a payment plan. There are only ten openings available so register now to reserve your slot for this course. Once you officially register and pay your deposit you will be sent a course information packet.
For more information or to register go here: