We also offer private classes in any of these areas, and we are willing to travel if your group is interested in hosting us. Please email josh at spartaintrainingconcepts.com for more information.
- This event has passed.
Pistol 1 with Warrior Poet Society
This 1 day course lays the foundation that all future pistol training will lay on. Safety, range etiquette, clearing, loading, equipment, fundamentals of fire, drawstroke, recoil management, clearing stoppages, common mistakes, and warrior mindset are the main subjects tackled in this essential course. Though this course is built for beginners, the subject matter and technique is designed to allow students to build realistic skills that can survive the test of stress and small time constraints.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm
What do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic pistol
- A kydex-type holster affording trigger guard coverage. Students should not be drawing from appendix or concealment unless given prior authorization.
- 3 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- 400 rounds of ammunition
- Ear and eye protection
- Optional: Suscreen / bugspray
- Lots of water
- Clothing suitable for inclement weather