We also offer private classes in any of these areas, and we are willing to travel if your group is interested in hosting us. Please email josh at spartaintrainingconcepts.com for more information.
- This event has passed.
Irregular Warfare (IW) 101: Resistance and Insurgency (TYR Group)
June 1 - June 5
The TYR Group Irregular Warfare 101 Course is being hosted by Spartan Training Concepts. The course will be held at the Spartan Training Concepts facility at 1419 NE 25th Avenue Hillsboro, Oregon. This specific course will only have room for 20 attendees and is broken down into two modules. Students will have the opportunity to take the first module taught on day one and two or take full advantage of completing the complete five-day IW 101 course. Obviously, attending our complete five-day course has many advantages and will provide attendees a more in-depth understanding of the subject.
Note: This facility is not wheelchair accessible.
Some of the subjects taught include:
- Introduction to Irregular Warfare
- Underlying causes of resistance movements
- Organization and activities of the resistance (the Underground, Auxiliary, Guerrilla Force)
- Clandestine and Covert behavior
- Evolutionary Dynamics
- Resistance Leadership
- Influences on motivation and behavior
- Ideology, Group Dynamics and Radicalization
- Psychological Risk Factors
- Underground Psychological Operations: Propaganda and Agitation
- Passive Resistance
- Active Resistance
- Subversion and manipulation of crowds
- Paramilitary Operations
- Resistance recruitment, training, and financial support
***** Department of State ITAR regulations requires our Tactical Training to be offered only to US Citizens/Legal Residents. *****